934 Gallery is a 100% volunteer run non-profit art gallery. Our volunteers are a critical part of our ability to deliver on our mission.
934 Gallery’s mission is to provide relevant programming as a publicly accessible arts anchor within the neighborhood fabric of Milo-Grogan; to foster an interest in the arts among all ages in the local community; to provide a space for programming that will showcase the skills of emerging visual & performance artists; & to provide established artists recognition among the greater community.
No matter your skills, interests, or availability there is a place for you at 934 Gallery! Below are volunteer specializations we strongly need and are looking to fill. If you don’t fit these needs specifically don’t worry – we can use help in all areas!
- Project Managers
- Grant Writing
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Daytime Availability
- Community Partners
The volunteer committees represent the teams that work to support the gallery. Volunteers can do work that supports multiple committees if they choose.
- Milo Arts community relationship
- Milo-Grogan community events
- Milo-Grogan community relationship
- Donation solicitation
- Grant applications
- Community giving partnerships
- Artist show open/closing celebrations
- 934 Fest
- Pop-up gallery events (seventh son, parable, etc.)
- Mural Alley
- Artist applicants
- Artist management
- Main gallery exhibits show schedule/set up/tear down
- CMH gallery exhibits show schedule/set up/tear down
- Supply orders
- Volunteer support
- Social media
- Asset creation
- Print materials
- Digital graphics
- Open hours
- 934 Gallery store